- Brawl Stars
- By : Panha
Find Brawl Stars Brawl Talk on March 2022 featuring new chromatic brawler, skins, game modes, and more
Brawl Stars Season 11: Biodome
The new upcoming season 11 is called «Biodome» and it introduces the players to a new environment. This new environment is a lab in Starr Park which is home to Rosa, Bea, and Sprout. Season 11 will bring a new brawler, skins, brawl pass, game modes, and more.
New Brawler Eve
Eve is a very small alien flea in a spaceship who is joining Ruffs’ trio. She is a loving mother that just wants to find a place for her babies, even if that means disintegrating anyone in her way.
She has a very unique trait that when she’s flying in her spaceship all the time, she can hover over certain terrains, like water and holes.
Eve shoots three eggs in a row and they all have different sizes and damage. Her super releases a big egg that hatches after a few seconds and spawns three hatchings. If the hatchings are not destroyed before latching on to the closest enemy, they will deal damage over time.
New Brawler Skins
Here are the upcoming new brawler skins in season 11.
New Game Modes
Two new game modes are being added into Brawl Stars season 11; Payload and Wipeout.
The goal of this game mode is to push your payload from point A to point B. The enemy team will try to push their payload at the same time so this game mode requires a bit more strategy than the other ones.
You have to defeat 8 enemies Brawlers or defeat more Brawlers that the enemy team in two minutes.
- The health gear is being buffed. Therefore, instead of augmenting healing when stationary, it will now increase healing effectiveness by 50% at level 3.
- New maps are being added to each mode
- Knockout is being added to map maker
- Ten new second gadgets are being added to the game
- Wildcard powerpoints can now be found in boxes
- Showdown is the first game mode new players will engage in rather than Gem Grab
- Bounty, Knockout, Heist, and Hot Zone will be rotation daily rather than hourly.